Winding process is the spinning machine or twister spinning of the tube (line) into bobbins, ready for the later process, or directly as selling bobbins, because the spinning machine and twister of the reel, regardless of the form and length of the yarn, can not meet the needs of the later process.
At the same time, the yarn or twist itself still has a dry and cotton impurities and other defects, which will affect the quality and output of the fabric or other products, must be improved and removed. Therefore, the main tasks of the winding process are:
1, with the method of splicing or knotting, the tube into the required length or weight, and wound into a certain shape of the bobbin.
2. Remove yarn defects through electronic yarn cleaner or blade yarn cleaner to improve yarn quality.
3. Wax the yarn as needed.
4, make the yarn under a certain tension, winding into a uniform solid bobbin. In order to complete the above processing tasks, there are the following requirements for the winding process:
5. The original properties of damaged yarn, such as strength, elasticity and elongation, should be minimized during winding.
6. The capacity of the bobbin should be increased as far as possible under the premise of not hindering the normal operation or special requirements of baling, so as to improve the production efficiency of the winding and the following process.
7. Eliminate defective forming tubes. The winding structure of the bobbin should ensure the convenience of yarn unwinding, so as to facilitate the later process with high speed, high yield and high efficiency.
8. The tension of the yarn should be uniform and consistent, so as to avoid yarn friction and fluffing and ensure the winding quality.
9. Through electronic yarn cleaner or blade yarn cleaner, all kinds of yarn defects that should be cut off should be removed as far as possible, so as to improve the efficiency of the following process and the quality of finished products.
10. The knot head should be small and firm to ensure that it can be smoothly passed in the following process and not loose. The twisting force at the air splicing should be 80% of the strength of the original single yarn and the diameter should be 1~1.2 times of the diameter of the original yarn.